Trying to make something different, i put grated cheese on the top of the fried rice.. YES!! CHEESE!!
Holy Cheeseeeeeeeeeee ..............!!!!
Oh-so-sexy yet sinful Cheesy Pineapple Fried Rice : )
1 portion of rice (1 day old preferred)
1/4 White Onion
1/4 Green Capsicum
2 slice Canned Pineapple Ring
1 Lap Cheong (Chinese Sausage)
Grated Cheese ( I use Cheddar, but Parmesan preferred)
Oil for cooking (I use Olive Oil)
1 tsp Chicken Powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Curry Powder
Dash of Fish Sauce
Dash of White Pepper
Dash of Black Pepper
- Chop white onion, green capsicum into desired size.
- Slice canned pineapple ring into bite size.
- Soak shitake in hot water for 5 minutes, and chop into bite size.
- Slice lap cheong into bite size.
- Heat up wok with oil on medium heat.
- Put in white onion; shitake and green capsicum, stir fry until soften.
- Add in lap cheong; pineapple; rice, combine with white onion and green capsicum.
- Sprinkle a dash of fish sauce.
- Crack one egg, stir well with fried rice.
- Add in chicken powder; turmeric powder; curry powder; white pepper and black pepper.
- Stir well, until rice turn into yellow colour.
- Arrange nicely in oven-safe dish.
- Finally sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees, oven-baked for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm