Peanut Butter, TICKED!!
This already sounds exciting.....
It won't take the whole box of your Darell Lea, only 6 pieces, i promise....
Ms. Strawberry turn.... Sweetness!!
But i need to destroy your lovely look, so sorry....
Make 48 Mini Cookies
- 100 gr Chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 200 gr Peanut Butter
- 100 gr Strawberries (coarsely chopped)
- 125 gr unsalted Butter
- 100 gr Icing Sugar
- 260 gr Plain Flour (sifted)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, hand mix until the batter turns crumble.
- Crack-in 1 egg, fold well with batter mixture.
- Add in sifted plain flour, mix well.
- Add in chocolate, strawberries, peanut butter into the batter, combine.
- With a spoon/hand, scoop a ball of batter, flatten.
- Placed on tray lined with baking paper. Space 2 cm of each cookie batter.
- Preheat oven to 120 degree, Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Patience is required... Disaster happened in a 200 degree heated oven, just 15 minutes.. Uh-Oh!!
Miracle happens if you obey the rule : )