Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Berry Banana Protein Shake


Having work at 7.30 in the morning equal to no-time-for-breakfast-making!! oh!! i miss pancake... 

I have resigned my stressful office job, as i do not like sitting in front of computer since sunrise to sunset, how boring!! and my bum hurts, lol! 

I have to move every single minutes... 

Eg: I will pause a 2 hour movie several times to have a move-break! 

What i actually did: 
Pause-go outside to have some drink-movie-pause-toilet-movie-pause-browsing internet-pause-playing stuff around me, pause, etc,etc... hahahaha... yes, i am MAD!!

Sometimes i even finish 2 hours movie in 4 hours time or even 2 days time!! 

I am working in a cafe now, and freedom is around!!  I have lots of time to move, climb, walk, wash, tidy-up around... these are what I love! xx


Not more than 5 minutes is needed to make this yummy protein shake, and it fills me up until lunch time! How amazing!!

5 minutes counts down....

Berry Banana Protein Shake
Serve 1
Ingredients:
1 Scoop Vanilla Flavour Formulated Meal Replacement ( i used Herbalife)
1 tsp Personalised Protein Powder (i used Herbalife)
250 ml Soy Milk ( i used Australian's Own Malt Free Soy Milk)
1/2 Medium Banana, cubed
1/4 cup Frozen Mixed Berries ( i used Nanna's)

Method:
  • Put all ingredients into a blender, blend until it achieves a smooth texture
  • Transfer to a glass
  • Serve
The art of Yummy

























xoxo...


2 comments:

Sriya said...

first time here ... glad to follow you ..very yummy milkshake ...perfect for summer ...visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com

shelly said...

@ Sriya : hey, thx!! G day!