There is sometime i feel like not doing anything, because Bruno Mars knows my mind : )
I just went quickly to korean grocery, 99 steps from my house... maybe, i did not count...
Grabbed few pennies, exchanged with some fresh cucumbers...
Went home, i chop chop chopped... garlic and cucumber was ready to cook...
What you need is very simple, it is indeed simple : )
6 fresh Green Cucumbers
3 cloves Garlic (or more), minced
3 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp Chicken Powder
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Dash of Pepper
- Peel the skin of cucumber
- Thinly sliced the cucumber
- Minced the garlic
- Crack eggs in a bowl, lightly beaten
- Heat up non-stick with 1 tbsp oil, wait until it slighly firmed, gently scramble the egg, and not over cooked them (80% cooked is fine)
- Add in 1 tbsp oil, saute garlic until slighly fragrant, add in cucumber, and let it sit for 5 minutes, cucumber will release come liquid afterwards
- Stir occasionally, until cucumber is soft enough, add in scrambled eggs
- Season with chicken powder and pepper
- Turn off heat
- Serve with fluffy white rice
If the laziness still strikes.. shout on anyone in your house, let them do the rest...